Public media leaders may not have a financial background, but they are charged with overseeing the health of a critical local media organization in flush times…and not so flush times. How do you make sure that your station is operating on strong financial footing regardless of the economic climate? Get an overview during our upcoming webinar on best practice financial management for station general managers.
Date: November 5, 2019
Click here for a PDF version of the presentation that was given.
Time: 2 p.m. ET
Length: 45 Minutes
• Role of a GM when it comes to station finances
• Financial Statements 101
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Presenting financial results to the board
• Managing cash flow and liquidity
• Actions to take to remedy negative trends
Station GMs, station executives that do not have a finance background
Target Licensee: All